Sunday, July 1, 2012

New Color Challenge-Cadmium Red

Hi, fellow fashion-lovers.  I've been very lax with this blog and there's so much gathering in my inventory which I really need to get photo'd, but for now my posting will be a bit sporadic. 

This week's color was actually an easy one, I thought.  The color is cadmium red, and I actually found 2 outfits which I liked.  They inspired me to portray a couple of the facets of Shiloh...delicate by day and dangerous by night:





Credits:

Delicate Shiloh

Skin: -Glam Affair- Mia Natural 02
Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass (M)
Hair: >TRUTH< Jessie w/Roots - driftwood
Lipstick:  [mock]Cherry Red Aqua gloss [lip 1]
Lashes: Koketka: *Eyelashes v.18*
Dress: ::1bp:: Cherry Cheong
Bangles: EarthStones Stone Donut Bracelet - Golden Calcite/Black
Manicure: Izzie's - Glitter Nails R
Shoes: lassitude & ennui - (Rigged mesh) Boudoir  mules red
Dangerous Shiloh

Make-up: Mock-Rouge Indifference
Lipstick: Exodi Reddish 3
Manicure: Mock
Outfit: (AdN) Punkcious
Boots: EC-Abl Army Boots
Gun & Poses: Embody

No comments:

Post a Comment