Wednesday, July 25, 2012

On The Darkside

When RL starts throwing punches, it can be highly distracting. A few hours in SL last night, helped me to relax, destress and just chill for a bit. Something I need to do more often. :)

I did manage a couple of hours at the Hair Fair which lightened my linden balance considerably, but this post isn't about those. :P I wanted to showcase 2 new releases from EMOtions because I think they're breathtaking, especially when paired together. This gown just flows with your movements and the intricate bodice is breathtaking. Paired with a brand new updo just released last Saturday, I couldn't have been more pleased.  Paired with this interesting and flawless skin from Glam Affair, it was the perfect dramatic look to suit my overly-dramatic life and mood.  Here's my walk on the darkside:








































Credits:

Skin: -Glam Affair-  Roza - Natural OneVoice
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Arabian Blue
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * DEIDRE */black
Gown: .:EMO-tions:. AYLEEN
Lashes: Koketka0-*Eyelashes v.18*
Earrings: .( bewildebeest ). Alma Earrings - Silver - Onyx
Oh, and if you stop by EMOtions to pick up either (or both) of these items, be sure to join their group while you're there.  The gifts are often and lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment