Sunday, May 20, 2012

I had lindens to spare, so visited The World Goth Fair where many lovely, tempting things awaited. Goth isn't a typical style for me, but it's something I like to try on now and then.  Exploring a different side to myself.  These pictures were edited a bit with PicMonkey, especially the 2nd set. But don't you think the outfit just screamed for it? I couldn't resist making use of PicMonkey's free editing tools to help really bring out the details of each dress and look.

This first one is a gorgeous mesh gown, and I have to admit that I am loving very hard on mesh at the moment. I find myself buying, and wearing, more and more of it. It's almost an obsession. Perhaps I should seek help...and I will...someday...not yet though, too much lovely, lovely mesh out there. I don't own a lot of black hair, so this preview of EMO-tions' new hairstyle (which is being released tomorrow at the newest version of The Attic @ The Deck event), was absolutely perfect for the look I was going for. The poses are called Broken Puppet from LAP.  LAP is closing sometime in June, and everything is on sale.  There is no definite close date, so if you're a fan, or just love poses, I urge you to get there ASAP.





Skin: - Glam Affair - Leah skin - Ethereal Sadness D
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * MEMORY*/black w/ Rose attachment (for The Attic Event @ The Deck starting 5/21)
Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Silver (M)
Eyelashes: Amacci ~ Eyelashes "Belle"
Eye effects: KOSH- TO MUCH STRESS -hangover- (WGF)
Eye effects:  KOSH- TO MUCH STRESS -drama- (WGF)
Mask: + eX + Oh My Goth! *face tattoo
Gown & Gloves: + eX + Oh My Goth! *Black Gown [S] (WGF)

My next set is a gorgeous lace dress, and I did my best to let you see all of the detail. Again, EMO-tions came through with the perfect hair to accompany the outfit with their newest group gift. They give gifts on a regular basis and it's free to join!  Can't beat that.





Credits:


Skin: Nuuna's Skins Mai Goth Bare Cl.
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * CORA * black-groupgift
Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Silver (M)
Eye make-up: [mock]Dim Grey Indifference
Lipstick: Izzie's - Lipstick black
Eyelashes: Koketka: *Eyelashes v.18*
Manicure:  [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] ESSENTIAL BLACK Nails (WGF)
Dress: ~Black Arts~Dusk Fairy (WGF)
Boots: lassitude & ennui Flutter boots raven - rigged mesh M
Earrings: :::Sn@tch Black Crystal Dangle Earrings
Rings: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] HEAVY CROSS Hand Jewelry  v2 (WGF)
Necklace: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] LENORE Necklace v3 (WGF)
Bangles: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] LIKE A PRAYER Bracelets (WGF)


No comments:

Post a Comment