Friday, May 18, 2012

Welcome to my blog.  Blogging about my Second Life shopping addiction and favorite outfits was something I had been considering for quite some time.  I just wasn't sure how well I would do.  My decision, however, was given a sense of urgency when I was contacted by a well-known inworld creator about joining their blog group and blogging items. This offer came after this creator saw some of my posts and photos on the Show Your Style thread on the SLUniverse forums: http://www.sluniverse.com/php/.  I was extremely flattered by this interest and...hello!...instant stars in my eyes. I thought it was time to actually get down to this blogging business, so here I am.

Hi, my name is Shiloh Lyric, and I am an SL Shopaholic. <hangs head in shame> I admit it.  All spare lindens are spent on clothes, skins, hair, eyes, shoes, anything I can my greedy little pixel hands on. My style is diverse, and depends on my mood at any given moment. While most of the time I'm all about pretty, femine and flowers, I also like to let my "dark" side show now and then. I'm not married to any one particular look, and am known to change my eye and hair color, as well as my skins and clothes, at every log-in.

So, again, welcome and thank you for taking an interest in my little corner of the grid.

Little Preview:



When I read fashion blogs, I like when the credits are listed, just in case something truly awesome catches my eye and my lindens are calling to me to spend them.  The credits for the pictures above:

Skin: :GP: Acorn [Light] GoGo-Secret Agent 2
Hair: Exile Leilani/sahara
 Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Egyptian Blue (M)
Eyelashes: Amacci ~ Eyelashes "Belle" Dress: (PixelDolls) Harlequin . Red (store now closed)
Boots: Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Curvy Black
Make-up: [mock] Candy Apple Mock Nails
.:Glamorize:. Soft Smoke Eye Makeup - Red Velvet
:: Exodi :: Lipsticks - Reddish 4
Jewelry: .( bewildebeest ). Madiera - Onyx

Whew! My intro and first post are finished.  I'm hoping I have this blogging thing figured out, but I guess we'll find out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment