Tuesday, May 29, 2012

With the holiday weekend and an unexpected virus, I haven't blogged in several day. <hangs head in shame> So, I'd better get to work! I don't necessarily consider this a "fashion" blog, just a blog more about my style and what appeal to me. I also have fun taking the photos in SL and doing a little playing, usually with PicMonkey.  I've never learned photoshop, so you won't see a ton of editing, but I do use the sliders on PicMonkey a bit to help bring out certain details in outfits.

The below pics I like to call "War and Peace". I liked the way I could display both of these using outfits from the same store:

War:






Skin: .ploom. Lea_Cream - DB - Red Wine
Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes - Green (M)Hairbase: .:EMO-tions:. HAIRBASE 4 black
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * TYRA4*/black
Lips: :: Exodi :: Lipsticks - Reddish 1
Eyelashes: Koketka  - *Eyelashes v.18*
Manicure: *Sexy Mamas* Glitter Prim Nails
Outfit: .:EMO-tions:. - DEMONICA
Shoes: MayCreations Xtreme buckle boots black
Poses: Prickle
Sim: FAE VARRIALE: LEA FULL SIM ART SERIES
For Peace:







Skin:  (Cleavage)[MyDear]Grette Skin-- Pale #1
Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Gold (M)
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * LORA*/naturals
Hairbase: .:EMO-tions:. HAIRBASE 4 naturals
Brows: [MyDear]Eyebrows-Blonde-Pale
Eyelashes: Koketka - *Eyelashes v.18*
Manicure:  [mock] Gilded Gold Mock Nails
Outfit: EMO-tions: HELENA
Make-up: [mock] Avenue Makeover [lip 1/ eye]
Shoes: Slink Barefeet Mesh Medium
Poses: Various
Sim: Save as above

No comments:

Post a Comment