Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm soooo late on my color challenge outfit this week.  I'm normally a "gotta have it up by Sunday" kind of girl, but an ugly sore throat and all around feeling of "blah" this week seriously messed with my mojo. This week's color was Cobalt, which was one of the easier colors to do, I think. Here's Shiloh's cobalt pictures:








Credits:

Skin: CL[MyDear]Hygeia Skin- Medium 4
Eyes: ~*By Snow*~ Hazel Delight Eyes (M-05)
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * DAPHNE*/darkred (new release for tomorrow)
Make-up: [mock] Mythic Neutraliser (Lip/eye)- Tintable
Eyeshadow: Izzie's - Delusional Eyeshadow blue
Lashes: Koketka - *Eyelashes v.18*
Dress: (Elate!) Mei Cobalt Dress
Necklace/Earrings: .( bewildebeest ). Mucha -  Blue Jasper
Bracelet: .( bewildebeest ). Naiad's Tears Bracelet
Manicure: Izzie's - Glitter Nails
Shoes: SLink Cassandra Heels  Black

I have to say, that I think the hair, which is new from EMO-tions complements this dress perfectly.  The shade of red is just what I wanted to set off the deep blue of the dress. I'm very pleased with this look.  Simple, but elegant.  Something I would actually wear in RL....well, if my RL self looked like my SL Self, that is. :)

Until my next post, stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment