Thursday, June 21, 2012

Unmellow Yello

I'm very late on this week's 52 Weeks Of Color Challenge submission.  This week's color was "unmellow yellow" and it seems that lingerie in yellow is proliferant around the grid. Since the last week has been extremely emotionally exhausting in RL, I was a little lazy with this color, I must admit. I really took the easy way out on this one, but I'll try and make up for it next week. I promise. :o) Also, for this pictures I'm wearing my first Laqroki skin since I was back on the grid in October, 2010, after a 2-year break from SL.  The skin is Phoebe2, and I wore it exclusively for months.  I now change skins to suit my mood, although I do have my favorite standbys.  I was formerly a Laq-only type girl, but there are sooooo many talented skin creators on the grid, and now frequent several on a regular basis.




Credits:

Skin: LAQ ~ Phoebe2 - 01 [Nougat] Glow skin
Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass (M)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Jacqueline Mesh Hair - Wild honey
Lashes: Koketka: *Eyelashes v.18*
Manicure: *Sexy Mamas* Prim Nails
Underpants: =blu= ruffle panties yellow
Feet: Slink Barefeet Mesh
Bangles: { Magenta } Origem Bangles

No comments:

Post a Comment