Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pistachio!

Here's another post for the 52 Weeks Of Color Challenge (http://lunajubilee.com/2012/01/01/52-weeks-of-color-challenge-champagne/).  This week's color was pistachio, and it took me a bit of time to gain some inspiration for my photos.  When I remembered that I had these really cute poses, with a grocery bag prop, which I got from Akdorable at Culture Shock, I knew exactly how I wanted to do these pictures!




Credits are as follows:

Skin: -Glam Affair- Mia Natural 05 (Chic Event)
Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes - Green (M)
Hair (windblown):  [LeLutka]-EDITORIAL02 hair - Praline
Hair: [LeLutka]-WITHER hair - Praline
Eyelashes:  [Stellar] Basic Eyelash Face Tattoo & Koketka: *Eyelashes v.18*
Eyeshadow: Izzie's - Delusional Eyeshadow yellow
Dress: Boho Baku~ MESH Citrus Bali Boho Sundress
Shoes: fri. - Basic.Flats (Leaf)
Manicure: Izzie's - Glitter Nails
Necklace: StashBash
Poses: Akdorable-Groceries (Culture Shiock)
I really had a lot of fun with these poses and pictures. I used 2 hairstyles, obviously, but they were close enough (also same shade from the same creator) that I figured I could get away with it. :)

Thanks for reading, and hope you're having a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment