Monday, June 11, 2012

EMOtions New Releases

I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief now that school is out for the summer. Things can settle down now a bit in my RL, or at least I hope so. I'm horribly behind in posts, and have at least 4 sets of pictures I want to share, so I'll start with a couple of new releases from EMOtions.

Again, I can get in touch with my dark side with their latest group gift, Sugar, which is quite edgy, but still has a perfect flow, which I love in virtual hair. I paired it with their release from June 2, Mimi. This outfit also has a green shirt layer which I'm not wearing in the picture, but it's lovely for a more modest look, as well as another option for the pants.




Credits:

Shape: Lilah Shape by Embody (modded by me)
Skin: {.essences.} Rowena skin ~ Rosy Pale
Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Silver (S)
Hair: .:EMO-tions...*SUGAR* hair -black groupgift
Lashes: Koketka-*Eyelashes v.20*
Make-up: [mock]Dim Grey Indifference [Rouge Special lip]
Gloves: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Gloves :: ENIGMA :: Black
Bangles: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Bracelet :: ENIGMA :: Black
Manicure: Izzie's - Glitter Nails
Outfit: .:EMO-tions...MIMI
You can't tell, but I realized I'm not wearing any shoes. Thank goodness for long pants!

I love that EMOtions is so diverse, and I can use their creations to express myself however I feel. For a softer look, their newest releases were just what I wanted:







Credits:

Shape: Lilah Shape by Embody (modded by me)
Skin: -Glam Affair- Mia Natural 02
Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes - Dark Blue (S)
Hair: .:EMO-tions:.* GREECE*/blonde (w/ several options for flower colors)
Make-up:  [mock] Ginger Chocolate Makeover [eyes/lips]
Lashes: Koketka-*Eyelashes v.20*
Manicure: Izzie's - Glitter Nails
Dress: .:EMO-tions:.Butterfly Effect


No comments:

Post a Comment