Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sing and the whole world sings with you. Or something.

So, it's the weekend, which is the time when I can actually spend a bit of time logged into SL to shop and take pictures. I am becoming a big fan of mesh corsets, and this one is one of the nice I've personally seen.  I fell in love with it, and HAD to have it. I'll share my outfit and my rock-star dreams with you:




Credits:

Skin: -Glam Affair- Mia Natural 02
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Arabian Blue (group gift)
Hair: Exile Claire/honey
Manicure:  [mock] Cerise Mock Nails
Make-up:  [mock] Verde Otoro Makeover [eye/lip 0]
Lashes: Koketka: *Eyelashes v.20*
Pants: *TuttiFrutti* Drive By Mesh Jeans - Flambe
 Top: {Lily Bird} Emily Mesh Corset - (Green/Pink)
Necklace: Earthstones Beaded Fringe Necklace
Shoes: lassitude & ennui - (Rigged mesh) Lounge mules gold
Bangles: ZC : Indra painted stacked bangles *silver*
Mic & Poses: Ibang

No comments:

Post a Comment