Sunday, June 17, 2012

Group gifts and a summer dress

I just had to share some really lovely recent group gifts with you all.  First, IKON V.I.P. group has migrated to IKON VIP group (without the "pesky periods"), and with that move they have posted 3, yes 3, eyes in their notices. I am a huge fan of IKON eyes, and have been since they were "Fashism", so to get 3 pairs made Shiloh one happy avie. Along with that, Izzie's released a lovely skin as their group gift. She is Estellam, and she comes with 2 make-up options, as well as teeth showing or not. I'm pretty  much a skin-whore, so getting this one from Izzie's, added to my delight. This absolutely gorgeous dress from Shiki just screamed to be worn on a beach on a balmy summer day. I love empire-style dresses, and this one comes in the color shown, as well as 2 other's. I'm loving hard on this whole look.





Credits:

Skin: Izzie's Estella Skin (VIP Group Gift)
Hair: Alice Project-Kristina
Eyes: Ikon Horizon Eyes-Pale Glass (VIP Group Gift)
Lashes: Koketka
Eyeliner: Mock Winged Liner (green)
Manicure: Izzie's Glitter Nails
Dress: Shiki-Empire Dress-Rainforest
Necklace: Miel (old group gift)
Bangles: BeNoir

No comments:

Post a Comment